LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 3 decades of experience in the legal field.
15277592

paid a dentist $8500.00 to make and put in my mouth a permernate

paid a dentist $8500.00 to make and put in my mouth a permernate bridge,
after about 7 to 8 months it broke in the back while I was eating (two teeth from the back of the brige) I called and told him ,he gave me an appointment to come in..
when he checed he said he can make me a removeable tooth....... I said no
he said theres NOTHING he can do ................
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 years ago.
Good morning,

I"m sorry to hear of your dilemma.

That was the wrong answer to give you. It may be that his design was insufficient, or that the bridge was defective.

See another dentist and get a second opinion. If it turns out that the bridge was defective, or failed because it was incorrectly fit and manufactured, you will be able to make a claim against, or sue the previous dentist for the return of your money. Without the second opinion from another dentist, there is little that you can do based on the demeanor of the present dentist.

I wish you the best in 2010.

Please, remember that I only receive credit for helping you when you Accept my answer. Until then your payment is simply held by JustAnswer.com and not shared with me. So, please click the ACCEPT icon if my Answer has been helpful. Thanks again.

Doug