GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Experience:  10+ Years Experience in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate and Immigration Law.

I have sent this law firm 3295. in the begining of this year

I have sent this law firm 3295. in the begining of this year to help me with my refinance of my mortgage and after going through like 7 different associates I finally got someone to call me. The last time I have gotten in touch with anyone in that firm was in June. I finally sent a registered letter to them in hopes for a response.I have not gotten my word back from them yet and it has been over a week now.
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 6 years ago.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers.

Are you sure it's a real law firm?
What State is it located in?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Checked on line about this firm and they are a real law firm. They are based out of California and the name isXXXXX Law Group,Inc.
Ok, then here is what you do. Send them one last letter/one last phone call and tell them that you will report them to the state bar of California if someone does not call you back by (give a deadline). Trust me if that doesn't get their attention, nothing will. Attorneys are charged with the duty of keeping clients reasonably informed and to return calls timely. This in the number one reason attorneys get suspended. So warn them and if they do not respond file the complaint with the CA state bar. I hope this helps. Please click "accept" so that I receive credit for answering your question. I will be happy to reply to a follow up on this issue at no extra cost. Your Positive feedback is appreciated. BE SURE TO REQUEST ME IN THE FUTURE AND TYPE "TO GEORGETOWNLAWYR" in the subject line and I will be happy to assist you. Thanks and best regards.