Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney
Experience:  8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney
12106879

I want to find proof that I have been filmed in private and

I want to find proof that I have been filmed in private and that these images have been shared over the internet and by cell phone. What is the average rate or set price of a private investigator to get this proof?
Chat Conversation Started
Steinlaw :

Hi there.

Steinlaw :

I have a case where we had to do something similar. The investigator charged me $650 for an online search. When we talked about doing more, he told me it would be about $1800. So the prices you are quoted do not seem far off.

Customer :

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I didn't think it was too much, but I was concerned they might take my money and run. They wanted a credit card and almost insisted on it. Anyway thanks again.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.
If I have not answered all of your questions, please let me know what additional questions you have.

Edited by Steinlaw on 10/1/2010 at 1:56 PM EST