Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

I believe I have filmed in my home. I also believe these images

I believe I have filmed in my home. I also believe these images have made it onto the internet. Can I sue if I am being discriminated against because of what was in these images. Can I sue individuals that passed the location of these images on to others.
California has some of the toughest privacy laws in the country and even articulates a right to privacy in its states constitution. You can sue for invasion of privacy if you are recorded or videotaped in a place where you have a reasonable expectation of privacy. That means that you could not sustain an action for pictures taken of you while standing in your front yard, but inside the house you have a reasonable expectation of privacy. You would be entitled to damages. You may also tack on an action for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is there anything I can do to those who display this same image or images on say blogs or personal web sites like, "My Space"? And also can I file a restraining order for others to display these images? I don't want to take up a bunch of your time and if this is another matter it's fine, but I would like to know.
Yes, you or your attorney can send a cease and desist letter to anyone publishing the unlawful images. If there is no response to the demand letter, you would need to get a restraining order.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you very much.
You are very welcome.