Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Im going pro se before an ALJ. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure

I'm going pro se before an ALJ. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure apply. I want to subpoena email but how much can I ask for? I'd like to ask for "all emails, in their original form, sent or received by these people between these dates" I'm a tech guy and can keyword search through many gigs of emails for what I need.
Expert:  Sam replied 6 years ago.

Hi

You can request anything you want. Their attorney will respond it is not relevant and why they feel it is not. The ALJ will then determine what emails you should get based on relevancy.

If you have further questions, you can post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, please remember to accept as that is how I get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you