Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

will tuesday is the big day chapter 13 meeting with lawyer

will tuesday is the big day chapter 13 meeting with lawyer then we file petition. they put my expenses at 3900 amonth va allows 2900 i guess there is no room for more no one has told me yet. car is 872.00 other is 317.00 little left on camper 1300 and little left on boat 5400 that would come to 1700.00 and i guess 2000 that is left would go to my creditors amonth meaning 90.000 in loans and debt paid at 100 percent which is what i want. but i am 58 and scared i willnot make it working for 5 years and feel like my live is going to be terriable please tell me i am wrong i will be able to fix my car go on vacation once in awhile live i want to pay it all back but i am scared all that i have been through will put me in the nut house noone is calling me now. but i still feel bad
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Honestly it is a hard grind here for five years.I doubt there will be many vacations and anything like car repair may cause crisis.Many folks end up in
Chapter 7 here is they have drop in income or other.All I can tell you is that you take it one day at a time.I mean if you say loose your job here or suffer financial set back you convert to Chapter 7.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is that why so many people donot make it and is it why i would have to get fired or layed off to file chapter7 my lawyer says do not use 401k in a year do you agree
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
You do not want to use the 401k as he suggests.And yes you are living on the edge here with not a lot of room for the unexpected.Its five long years of frugal living.