LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

Where can I find the motion to amend caption form or does it

Customer Question

Where can I find the motion to amend caption form or does it needed to be created for a pro se divorce for Philadelphia Pa?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
What do you need to change in the Caption? There is very limited information in the caption itself capable of change.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need to change my name in the caption of my divorce pro se papers, my name is XXXXX XXXXX my marriage license from the name I filed for divorce in.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
Is the name on your driver's license the same as on your Petition?

How are they different?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes except the middle name
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
Good afternoon,

Presumably, if your name is XXXXX XXXXX the caption it is also misspelled in the pleading as well. Typically, the way that such a correction is made is that you will prepare and file a First Amended Complaint, or a First Amended Answer to the action.

I wish you the best.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. Please, remember that I only receive credit for helping you when you Accept my answers. Until then your payment is simply held on deposit. Subscription customers incur no additional charges by Accepting. So, please click the ACCEPT icon. Thanks again.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
If you only want to amend the caption, hopefully these forms will be readable for you:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
LawTalk, Attorney
Experience: I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I love you, your are the absolute best!!!

Register Here
I will give you the best recommendation forever. I have searched for months for this information.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 years ago.
My pleasure. Best of everything to you in your future!

Doug