Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
5180018

How can I get a sample form of Massachusetts Article 6D Certifica

Customer Question

How can I get a sample form of Massachusetts Article 6D Certificate? I have searched all over the internet for a template/example, and I can't find anything. Can you help me?
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 3 years ago.
Are you selling a condo?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, I am the Management Trustee, and one of the owners is selling their condo.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am in effect the Condo Manager and I want to be sure that I'm using the correct legal document.

The reason I asked is because 6-D certificate is required under Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 183A when selling a condominium. You would have to purchase a blank form from a local legal stationary store in your area such as the one listed below:

Email:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX Phone(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience: Practing General Attorney,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Your information was completely useless. The number directed me to W.B. Mason and they have not carried those forms for "years". Guess I just threw away $18 for absolutely nothing, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So now what do I get for my $18, because I've not gotten any satisfactory answers from you.
I provide you with an answer to your question as to how you can get the form. I can not control that what you seek is not for free but rather a form that must be purchases. It is illegal to pass out copies of the copyrighted form.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE FORM! YOU'RE CONVENIENTLY IGNORING MY QUESTION! I EXPECTED TO PAY FOR IT, BUT THE REFERENCE THAT YOU GAVE ME HAS NOT CARRIED THESE FORMS FOR "Y-E-A-R-S", PER THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. SO, THE BOTXXXXX XXXXXNE IS THIS, YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION, YOU HAVE DIRECTED ME TO A CONTACT/WEBSITE THAT IS INCAPABLE OF PROVIDING ME WITH THE DOCUMENT THAT I'M LOOKING FOR, SO YOUR INFORMATION WHICH I'VE ALREADY PAID $18 FOR IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS. YOU'VE TAKEN MY MONEY AND HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, ZIP!! IT'S NO WONDER THAT PEOPLE DISRESPECT LAWYERS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU, AND THEN TELL YOU THAT THEY'VE HELPED YOU. QUITE A RACKET!

I am neither ignoring your question nor attempting to argue with you. I am just stating what happened. I am opting out of this discussing and asking notifying that you request a refund. Do not reply to this email as I will not post a response as I will be helping others who need the help.

Have a good day.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If I choose to reply, that's my choice and my option. I would like to get something more out of my 18 wasted dollars than the lip service with which you've wasted my time. By the way, do you ever bother to check what you write in these emails? You really should because most of what you've written doesn't make sense grammatically or professionally, how embarassing for you. Now this discussion is over.

Have a simply rotten day!