Steinlaw, Attorney
Experience:  8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney

I am attempting to assist a 65 year old man that has been homeless

I am attempting to assist a 65 year old man that has been homeless most of his life to locate his three daughters so he can share that he loves them and wants them to know that each one of them also has 2 half-sisters. He has been attempting to contact them for several years but has not been able to do so. Is there any way you can assist him?
Chat Conversation Started
Steinlaw :

What kind of assistance are you looking for?

Hi JACUSTOMER-32klf0o2-. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What city and state do you live in?
-What country do you live in?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

-What city and state do you live in? Riverview Florida

-What country do you live in? USA
-What have you already tried? Contacting his relatives in LA & MS and they could not assist me. My friend that I am attempting to help has been homeless most of his life and has attempted to reach his three daughters for a number of years. All the information I have is their names, approximate dates, city and state in which they were born...LA, MS and FL. I have also attempted and didn't get a response from them even though I paid for their required fee.

He really needs to hire a private investigator. The information you have isnt something that most attorneys could use to locate someone. A good private investigator should be able to help.