GeorgetownLawyr
GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Experience:  10+ Years Experience in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate and Immigration Law.
46665915

With a Limited Liability Corp (LLC) for real estate property,

With a Limited Liability Corp (LLC) for real estate property, are property taxes paid on that property still deductible on my personal taxes?
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers. Is it a sole proprietor LLC?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes it is
It will be included on your form schedule C, which essentially as a sole proprietor LLC, you and the LLC are intertwined with schedule C net figure being carried over to your personal part of the tax return. I hope this helps. Please click "accept" so that I receive credit for answering your question. I will be happy to reply to a follow up on this issue at no extra cost. Your Positive feedback is appreciated. If you want to request me in the future type "TO GEORGETOWNLAWYR" in the subject line and if I am not online I will answer asap. Thanks and best regards.