GeorgetownLawyr
GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Experience:  10+ Years Experience in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate and Immigration Law.
46665915

In the state of Nebraska is your employer required to give

In the state of Nebraska is your employer required to give you a better wage if your work overnights
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 6 years ago.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers. What is your job? How many hours per week do you work?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I work at Mcdonalds. i work about 30 to 35 hours a week
Basically you work shifts at McD and you are not working over 40 hours per week, if you go over 40 hours then you are entitled to over time.

I hope this helps. Please click "accept" so that I receive credit for answering your question. I will be happy to reply to a follow up on this issue at no extra cost. Your Positive feedback is appreciated. If you want to request me in the future type "TO GEORGETOWNLAWYR" in the subject line and if I am not online I will answer asap. Thanks and best regards.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no i understand overtime. what i was refering to was the actual wage is their a law that says that people who work overnights have to make more money by having a higher wage
No, I'm afraid there is no such law. Of course you are always free to reject the offer and find a job that can pay you more...it's called a free-market. Sorry. Please click "accept" so that I receive credit for answering your question. Thanks and best regards.