Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Iam a nurse i applied for a job broke my ankle the doctor gave

Customer Question

Iam a nurse i applied for a job broke my ankle the doctor gave me no medication. I took one of my mother darvocet for the pain and called the doctor to let him know he gave me a prescription for the medication. went for a job interveiw had a drug test done darvocet showed up in drug screen. and was report to state board. even though i informed the doctor of the medication and he new about the Darvocet. he wote a negative response instead of helping me. do you know how will this type of offense we play out. will ibe able to work again as a nurse have no answers mand no one to call.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

I will do my best to assist you with your issue. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by as well as various state bar associations from giving specific legal advice, provide representation, or enter into an attorney-client relationship through this open and non-confidential forum. Do you understand and agree to these provisions as well as's disclaimer?

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Iam not satisfied with your answer you have not help please return my 38.00 it is false advertisement because of your advertiement make someone thank that you are lawyer.