WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

Hi I am looking for some knowledge about a law firm we found

Hi I am looking for some knowledge about a law firm we found online ,their name isXXXXX law firm and I would like if someone could research them for me and tell me if this a real team of lawyers ..and that they do what they advertise to do. thanks so much for help with this
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 4 years ago.
ARE THEY IN PA OR CALIFORNIA?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
they are located in california but hire lawyers all over
I AM AWARE OF THE CALIFORNIA FIRM, BUT THEY DO WORK IN CALIFORNIA, IF YOU HAVE LEGAL PROBLEMS IN PENNSYLVANIA, THEY CANNOT PRACTICE THEIR AND ARE MOST LIKLEY HIRING A LOCAL PA LAWYER WHO HAS LITTLE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM TO REPRESENT THE CLIENT. IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO GO WITH A LOCAL ATTORNEY YOU KNOW THAN ANYONE OUTSIDE YOUR LOCAL AREA.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

they have said that they do have lawyers that work for them all over in differnt states that specialize in certain areas.they did tell me they are in california ,, it cost 5000.00 for a evaluation of the case ..and then more if they continue

I DO NOT THINK THEY DO, LAW FIRMS DO NOT FUNCTION IN SUCH A WAY, UNLESS IT IS FEDERAL IMMIGRATION ISSUES, BUT IF THEY DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICE IN THE STATE, I DO NOT TRUST THAT, AND THEY WOULD JUST HIRE AN ATTORNEY LOCATED NEAR YOU, AND SPLIT THE FEE. I WOULD NOT USE THEM.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my brother sent the money today to them that is why I am up late trying to locate help

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my brother sent the money today to them that is why I am up late trying to locate help,,,however they claim to also have an office in philedelphia is that not true ???

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
where would actually look to see if they are legitamte or if others have been victimized ..so to speak
HE CAN STILL GET HIS MONEY BACK, HE SHOULD CALL THEM AND ASK FOR THE OFFICE ADDRESS IN PA, THEY WOULD HAVE TO REFUND THE MONEY. ALSO YOU CAN CALL THE PA BAR ASSOCIATION IN THE MORNING AND VERIFY IF THEY HAVE AN OFFICE IN PA, I DO NOT THINK THEY DO.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do yo have the number for the bar association i tried today but was unsucessful and i tried online but that didnt help either.. thankyou but if they do have a adress in pa thenit might be ok ??

YES IT WOULD BE OK, I JUST CAN TELL YOU IT IS RARE FOR LAWFIRMS TO HAVE OFFICES IN SEPARATE STATES, UNLESS THEY ARE A CORPORATE LAWFIRM
Call the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania at(NNN) NNN-NNNNor go to their website.
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience: 14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney