Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  29 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I was served divorce papers in Michigan. But, They contain

I was served divorce papers in Michigan. But, They contain false information
The actual date couple last resided in same household is not the right date . It is off by 2 months.
Questions:
1) should I make my lawyer aware of this

2) should I have my lawyer use this for my case to show my wife and especially her lawyer have already right from the beginning not been thorough as they should of been. showing they are capably of providing false information right from the beginning on the first legal document involved in this divorce case.

3) will this affect the Legality of this document?
Expert:  Ray replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question.This should be included in your response.It should force them to amend their petition.It might delay divorce here if that is your goal.Court may well delay divorce until separation is sufficient to award the divorce.Its an error here for your lawyer to point out and force correction.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In regards XXXXX XXXXX responce:

Its an error here for your lawyer to point out and force correction.

Are you stating it should be asked as a concern that I have my lawyer provide. But not to have my lawyer point out or force this issue to the court?

Expert:  Ray replied 4 years ago.
No your lawyer would include in your answer here to the petition that there is error in date of separation.Likely they have to amend their petition here to correct false information or your argue the point.It's an error--its not something thats a major fatal flaw, it does need to be corrected and you are wise to point it out.
Ray, Lawyer
Experience: 29 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law