Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

HI IM HAVEING APRO BLEM WITH MY X-WIFE. SHE TELL ME THAT SHE

HI I'M HAVEING APRO BLEM WITH MY X-WIFE. SHE TELL ME THAT SHE WANT ME TO A DOCUMENT OF DEVICO BUT I CALL HER MANY TIMES TO SEHCULD A TIME TO MEETBUT SHE DOSE NOT ANSWER HER PHONO'S. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A FREW MONTHS. SO I FEEL THAT SHE IS SEROUIS ABOUT THE DOCUMENT AND I HAD A PROBLEM WITH HER IN THE PAST WHICH I WAS EXISCORT BY THE POLICE OUT OF HER HOME. SHOULD I ASK FOR A WETINESS, LIKE THE POLICE TO EXISCORT ME.
Expert:  Sam replied 6 years ago.

Hi

If you have been escorted from her home, then I suggest you not have any contact with her at all unless you have a witness present and/or a police escort. Of course, if you have not heard from her on this issue and she will not contact you, then you should consider not contacting her any more. But if she does, then some type of witness or escort would be wise.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THANK YOU , BUT HOW I COULD RECIEVE AND ESCORT FROM THE POLICE, CAUSE I LIVE IN THE BRONX,SHE LIVE IN MANHATTA.N DEFFERENT BROUGH.
Expert:  Sam replied 6 years ago.

Hi

You will need to see where the meeting is going to be. Perhaps, it is best if you consider to have the meeting at the police department in the Bronx. They will allow you to do that, if you call them and arrange it.