skelly151, Lawyer
Experience:  Litigation specialist, Probate and Estate law, Collection law, contract disputes, builder issues

My boyfriend has 3 points on his driving record, two for speeding

My boyfriend has 3 points on his driving record, two for speeding and 1 for a motorcycle accident that he never received a citation for, that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He's a service technician for BMW which means part of his job is to drive the cars and since he has those three points, he can not drive cars until those points are off of his record. Is there any way to see a judge regarding the point from the motorcycle accident? And is there a faster way of taking off points from ones driving record?
Expert:  skelly151 replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
skelly151 :

Yes he can take a driving education course to deduct two points off his record if he has never taken the course before. Contact the department of motor vehicles and they can assist you in this regard.

Customer :

There is no time limit or window for that? He can do it whenever?