Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international
18695994

How long can a person stay on Federal Workers Comp? My mother

How long can a person stay on Federal Worker's Comp? My mother has been on it for 10 years and five operations.

If she was injured on the job, she would stay until she recovered. I assume, she has had set backs in her recovery and that is the reason for the long delay in being able to get off and back to work.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Her doctor's are looking to have her considered as permanently disabled and have already retired her and gave her a CSA number after the accident occured, so it looks like she will never be able to work again.

Thanks so much for your help!

That situation is also covered by workers compensation. I am sorry for the problems she is having and good luck.