Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

my ex is not disclosing all the accounts. he submitted a schedule

Customer Question

my ex is not disclosing all the accounts. he submitted a schedule of asset and debt and did not mention any date and so we assume it is as of date of signing the document. I have a hearing coming up now for supposal support. His response says he has the money disclosed as of date of separation. He is not even disclosing the life insurance on which I am the beneficary and the account which was in both our names in india.Is there any saction hearing and how does it work ... I have some documents regarding these accounts should I show these to the judge.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Show the judge your information here and ask the court to roder a full and detailed sworn accounting here.I agree that your ex is hiding assets as you can clearly show the court.You have the right idea to gather what you can and ask the court tro require further disclosure here.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Please explain to "roder a full and detailed sworn accounting here"

Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
You would be seekign to have the court order a full accounting here.You may want tax returns or other data here that he hasn't produced.There may be other assets..