Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I am a white female and have filed an EEOC complaint against

I am a white female and have filed an EEOC complaint against the VA medical center in memphis tn because a white male makes more money than myself even though I have worked here 9 more years that him and I have a BSN whereas he has an ASN. I was at the bottom pay when I was hired and he says he was also. The male nurse also agrees that I should make more money than him. The union here thinks that I cannot win the case. What do you think my chances are and what could I do to increase my chances of winning the case.

If you made the formal Complaint with the EEOC, you should win the case because you cannot be denied promotions or the same pay scale based on your gender. That is what the EEOC is all about. Discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability is illegal.

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid

Kindest Regards,

Thank you for accepting my Answer and for the generous Bonus you gave me, I appreciate it greatly and thank you for the confidence you placed in my Answer.

If I can be of further assistance, feel free to ask for me by typing my name at the beginning of your question.