MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I was sexually harassased by my band teacher in 1986. He was

I was sexually harassased by my band teacher in 1986. He was fired from his job that year because two junior students wanted to comment suicide because of him. We all found out that he had "hit" on at least one girl for the past 6 years. I believe that he was 33 at the time of my incident. He was put in a mental instatution for a period of time. I was questioned by the police several times but refused to speak the truth. The reason was because he said that "he wanted to be the dad I never had". I couldn't rap my head around what really happened.

I have been looking for him for the past 2 years. I think he lives near New York. Can I do anything about this now? I am now 42, and he screwed up my life more than you can imagine. This is very hard for me to say. I don't know you. Can you help me?
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, in what sate did the harassment occur?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
MN has a 6 year statute of limitations on such harassment, beginning on the date of harassment or your 18th birthday, whichever is later.