Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I fell at Walgreens coming out of store going to car . Lighting

Customer Question

I fell at Walgreens coming out of store going to car . Lighting was very poor, and i know the building codes are not up to par. I inured myself badley neck, head shoulder and my kees are killig me. Reported it. Insurance contacted me back that monday and i was on my way to see primary. Walgreens stated they would only pay a 1500.00 claim.I need Mri done still do in reference to this matter. They started calling about a month or more ago quite frequently, but after the first time i spoke with them and xxxxxxxstated she would call back and never did I lost trust in her.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
I read your unfortunate facts, is there a specific question i could help you with?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do u think i have a case and do you know of attorney inthe Pinellas county Fl area that can help.