MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I have several neighbors around me who have cats. For whatever

I have several neighbor's around me who have cats. For whatever reason the cat owners allow them to do there business in other peoples yards, mine included. Several of us have asked these neighbor's to do something about there animals and they all claimed there cats are outdoor animals and they can not do anything about that there cats do. Everyday I have to pick up cat poo and chase them away. They are destorying my flowers and my yard smells like a litter box. Animal control says they not the police can do anything either. So what legal options do I have, in Boulder county Co.?
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, the neighbor's cats are trespassing upon your property. As such, you can sue the neighbor to keep the cats off your property and pay for the costs of repairs to your loan/property to remove the damage done by the cats.