Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I put in a craigslisting for a FWB, and met a guy. I made it

I put in a craigslisting for a FWB, and met a guy. I made it clear that unless we 'clicked' I had no interest in ever having sex with or being friends with him. We met up and didn't get along well but he wanted a second chance so I gave it to him. Admittedly I wanted to have sex with him but not until after we had a serious talk because I have hep B. Well the night he came over we were not supposed to have sex, we were just supposed to hang out, and he ended up pressuring me to have sex. I pushed it from my mind that I had an unintentional one-night stand with a guy and we were drunk and didn't use a condom. When I realized what happened I told him and he says it was a criminal offense for me to have sex with him because he assumed I was disease free and he said he's turning me in. Does he have a case? I asked him if he was clean but I don't remember him asking me. I have tried to reason with him and take responsibility but he won't budge and tells me I'm going to jail.

He does not have a case and whatever he says are simply scare tactics for whatever reason. He cannot turn you in because no crime was committed. If he continues to call you and threaten you, simply tell him that if he calls you again, you will call the police and have them arrest and prosecute him for harassment.

___________________________________________________________

BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Does it matter that I may have told him I was clean? I really don't remember because I was tipsy. Or is it not a crime regardless?

It is not a crime, you were both tipsy, and he cannot hold anything over you or threaten you with anything.

__________________________________________________________

BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid

______________________________________________________________

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR