Cedric, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.

How can I file a motion to release the evidence used to obtain

How can I file a motion to release the evidence used to obtain the June 9 search warrant?
Expert:  Cedric replied 6 years ago.
This is normally confidential information. If you are a criminal defendant representing yourself (pro per) you can get a copy as part of discovery, if not your attorney can get the information for you as part of the discovery to which the defense is entitled.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I believe evidence used to obtain the warrant was from someone who trespassed on my property. I have one picture from them that proves this. I believe there are more. I want the information of all the evidence to help me find an attorney who will take the case on a contingency.