MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I recently discovered that an Insurance Co (NUF Insurance Co)

I recently discovered that an Insurance Co (NUF Insurance Co) has been withdrawing from my well fargo account. One Insurance premimum was $24.90 and the other was $25.95 every month. One of the premimums started over 2 years ago and has continued and the other started in July 2009. The company says I had given authorization to make those withdrawals. I have not given my permission, either in writing or verbally, what options do I have? I also need to add, that the company did reimburse me for 6 months on each policy, but I guess I'm just out the rest.
Thank you for the post, were the charges indicated on your statements since they were first debited?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have not reviewed all of my statements but I know the charges have been there the past six months.
I understand, my concern is that if the charges have appeared since the month they were first debited, you would have to overcome the defense that you did not acquiesce to the charges since you did not object before.