How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31528
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wanted to know abot getting a reward from the state of Texas

Resolved Question:

I wanted to know about getting a reward from the state of Texas for reporting tax fraud. It deals with an Oil and Gas Operator that owes $500,000.00 in severance tax for a well that was incorrectly classified as tight. I have all the proof and most likely would be shown the door if I report.


This is highly confidential
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Unless there has been an award offered by the state or federal government for this person, you can't expect to get a reward.


You can contact the state and federal tax authorities, tell them about the situation and ask if an award is available.

Roger and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you