Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I found a site where there are a number of unidentified people

I found a site where there are a number of unidentified people making slanderous comments such as accusing her of stealing art to claim it as her own, being promiscuous, taking pictures of naked children which were taken in jamaica with their family present and there were only 2 photos, it looks like it is mostly one person making the claims because of the sentence structure and spelling, my daughter thought she had the slander deleted but it is still there easily found under cached is there a way to get it deleted? She thinks the person doing this is a college professor who was behaiving strangely, destroyed her work and made threats against her
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

If these comments/posts aren't deleted, your daughter could sue the owner of the website and the person who made the posts for defamation for this person's posting of false information.

It may be that the only way to get their attention is to file suit.