Jonathan Leventhal
Jonathan Leventhal, Attorney
Experience:  Member State Bar of California

I file for er custody for my child it was denied my lawyer

Customer Question

I file for er custody for my child it was denied my lawyer says to keep her any way childern services is involed and I got pic were she was hit my little girl is 4 she said her mom did it with a shoe will I get in trouble by law if I don't take her back
Expert:  Jonathan Leventhal replied 6 years ago.

Your attorney is wrong and is advising you to break the law. You must take your child back. However, take a picture of your child prior to dropping her off. Have in the picture that days newspaper to show the date.

Notify child services that you are taking the child back and the danger she is in.

As a final step, CHANGE LAWYERS AT ONCE.

I hoped I have answered your question to your satisfaction.

Jonathan Leventhal, Esq.

This is information only, NOT legal advice. No Attorney-client relationship has been created. Please consult an Attorney in your state for legal advice regarding this matter.

Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback or a bonus is always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.