Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

i already sponcer my wife and son.i m us citizen.my wife and

Customer Question

i already sponcer my wife and son.i m us citizen.my wife and son r in pakistan.i just got affidavt form which call i864.my income is last year 9000.i know i need a joint sponcer.the joint sponcer
is my friend he is ready 2 do that but he said he just wanaa do sponcer 2 my wife and son.
he dont wanaa sponcer me .he makes 70000 in one year but he scared like if he sponcer me and if 2marrow i will buy the business and some thing happned rong so then he will be in trouble becoz he is taking responcibility . i dont have job ritenow.i m planing 2 buy the business.i m very upset due to that.pls tell me if he dont sponcer me and if he only sponcer my wife and son can they come and do i have to show my income also in i864 or if i dont
fill that section abut my job and last years income.so kindly give me the advise
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

If your friend sponsors your wife and son and they get a visa number as a resident alien, you will also have a visa number available to you because you are married to your wife. So when her Petition is approved, you will be approved also. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) does not like to separate families and so they give a visa number to the spouse of the person who has been approved for a visa.

________________________________________________

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

That is the only way I get paid

Positive Feedback, BONUS are not required, but are greatly appreciated

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
my question is all abut joint sponcer which i need now .without joint sponcer my wife and son cant get a visa becoz my income is not enough.
my case is alreday on national visa center and they ask me form i864 which call affidavt of support