Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

My EX Hired a lawyer and his girlfriend works there and puts

My EX Hired a lawyer and his girlfriend works there and puts smiley faces on the paper work that she sends me she's purposely annoying me Can there be something done about this? He is also receiving SSI and the doctor who is authorizing his SSI so my ex doesnt pay child support is his lawyers brother. Is this conflict of interests can she be barred?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
No, probably not. It isn't a conflict of interest between them and the client so it doesn't work to bar them.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.