C.Fortunato
C.Fortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted NYS Bar, member ABA, NYSBA, NYCBA, QCBA, Licensed Real Estate Broker
14232603

My wife lent money to one of my brothers so he could sue another

My wife lent money to one of my brothers so he could sue another brother of mine for him and his wife spending my mother's money as executor while my mother was living with them. now my mother lives with the brother my wife lent the money to. my wife says my mother and the brother my mom is living with now, the one that is doing the suing, and my wife lent the money to signed a paper stating that they will pay my wife back in monthly installments. the amount my wife lent was $3,000.00. now my brother has sent voicemails and emails through face book telling my wife to stay away from his house or she will never get the money back. he has sent voicemails and emails through facebook via his facebook and through a cousin of our''s facebook page stating we are immature, talking behind his back and other things, making false accusations and threatening to not pay my wife back unless we do not contact him or wife or children. this means I cannot see my mother since she lives there.
Hi JACustomer,
What is your legal question, please? (What would you like to know?)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
y wife lent money to one of my brothers so he could sue another brother of mine for him and his wife spending my mother's money as executor while my mother was living with them. now my mother lives with the brother my wife lent the money to. my wife says my mother and the brother my mom is living with now, the one that is doing the suing, and my wife lent the money to signed a paper stating that they will pay my wife back in monthly installments. the amount my wife lent was $3,000.00. now my brother has sent voicemails and emails through face book telling my wife to stay away from his house or she will never get the money back. he has sent voicemails and emails through facebook via his facebook and through a cousin of our''s facebook page stating we are immature, talking behind his back and other things, making false accusations and threatening to not pay my wife back unless we do not contact him or wife or children. this means I cannot see my mother since she lives there.

Optional Information:
State/Country relating to Question: Pennsylvania

Already Tried:
we have tried nothing yet.

is there anything we can do? we want all the money returned as soon as possible.

Your wife an file a claim in Small Claims court, and she can use the signed paper as proof that your brother owes her the money. Small Claims is very easy to manage, she doesn't need an attorney, and she can get the forms and instructions at the court.