Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

I took a 3 drug screens in one day. Three of the others took

I took a 3 drug screens in one day. Three of the others took only one. I live in Georgia, do I have a lawsuit?
Submitted: 6 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Did you pass, can you give me some more information??
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes I passed all three. On May 28th, I clocked in and I was told I had been selected to take a random drug test. Jose, Ray, and Billy was selected for the random drug screen as well, but management told them about the drug screen the day before and not me. I passed my first test. I returned back to work, Bruce the general manager, asked me to get into his truck. In the truck, he told me CJ(manager) filled our forms for a quick screen instead of a DOT screen. He told me Jose and Billy were taking DOT screens as well, but the caught Ray in time. He said 2/3's of the drivers had to do the screen. Jose and Billy never took one. In fact the lab tech asked to retest Billy because his urine was too clear. Bruce said never mind him. While clocking out the owner told me that one of my customers said I looked high, and she didn't care what I did on my free time, but she couldn't have me being high driving, and that she would talk to me Monday about it, she never talked to me about it. My property was stolen out the truck that weekend. I approached Mike, also a manager, about it, he replied why would I take your port badges when you were suppose to be fire no matter what Friday. 2 weeks later Mike was fired and my badges were found in the office. Funny thing was he didn't show to work Mon, Tues, and Wed when he was fired he didn't go into to the office the whole day, he was fired outside. Its also going around that Scott(saleman) was the one to say I looked high and not a customer.

Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
You may well have an EEOC complaint to argue that you were treated disparately.You would aslo argue that you are in protected class herre you have to show age, race, or sex .They will investigate this and issue findings and a right to sue letter here as well.Then you may pursue lawsuit as well..

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I would like to know if this would be a discrimination case and what cateogory it would fall under.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
It is s discrimination case here you would file with EEOC at the site I gave you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX thing, how do you feel about my case?