Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international

is there a statute of limitation against a bar/restaurant for

is there a statute of limitation against a bar/restaurant for a person involved in a motor vehicle accident?
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 years ago.

Under the statute notice of the claim must be made within 60 days of the occurrence with some exceptions but in no case can the notice be more than 120 days after the incident. The actual suit must be filed within 1 year of the date of the accident.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.