Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney

Can my x just show up at my door to visit without me knowing

Can my x just show up at my door to visit without me knowing that she is coming? Does she have the right to visit any time she wants?
is their a custody or visitation order?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The cout is allowing her to visit him ones a week, and any other time with promotion/or agreement. Outside of that there is not much more info then that

She spent sunday of this week with him, and Saturday of last week with him (This is planed visit)
if the court only gave her once a week, she cannot come to the house without permission from you to see the child, if she continue to do this you can file a contempt and even an order of protection against her for this. She is violating the court order by doing that, and the court will punish her.