Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My wife was involved in an accident yesterday where she was

My wife was involved in an accident yesterday where she was struck by an Ambulance operated by a privately owned Ambulance company while riding her bicycle on a public street, the Ambulance that was traveling in the same direction as my wife was on her bicycle drifted too far to the right in which case the vehicles(Ambulance) right side view mirror hit my wife from behind sending her forward into another bike riding friend in front of her causing that rider to fall off her bike before making my wife and her bike that was lifted off of the ground and then eventually coming back down and landing on her head and back, the police arrived at the scene shortly afterwards and took a report that clearly states that the accident was the fault of the driver of the Ambulance after eye witness accounts explaining the event, my wife was taken away by Ambulance to an emergency room at a Hospital and treated there for her injuries. With that said I would like to know the best way to approach this.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

Response: Get a local personal injury right away to deal with the ambulance company and to make sure that your wife's rights are protected.

Click here to find local personal injury lawyers:

http://www.lawyers.com

http://www.justia.com

http://www.attorneypages.com