Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I made a verbal agreement with a friend of mine to allow her

I made a verbal agreement with a friend of mine to allow her and her husband to use my truck for two weeks, so long as they chaned a "U" joint and it needed oil. Needless to say my so called friends have not done any of the repairs, and it has been over two weeks. I called & texted them letting them know I needed it back but they have yet to deliver? What would this situation be considered as? Shame on me?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 years ago.

If you still have a set of keys, just go take it back.

Please click on the green ACCEPT button so that I will be compensated for this answer. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. If you have any follow up question feel free to ask it. No attorney-client relationship is created by this answer.