loeblaw
loeblaw, Attorney
Experience:  Trial Atty---NY, NJ & Fed Courts, Owner of law office for 10+ years--Recently joined this Site
17370926

I have a question about my drug test after a dwi. i have a

I have a question about my drug test after a dwi. i have a migrine headache and need to go to the doctor got get something for this. Do i wait till after the test or go in
Expert:  loeblaw replied 6 years ago.
Unless its a medical emergency, that the doctor is willing to vouch for, you should take care of your legal obligations first.

As your question has been answered, please click ACCEPT so that I can receive credit for the answer and you can receive credit for your question.. Please remember to click ACCEPT and PLEASE NOTE that BONUSES and positive feedback are GREATLY appreciated. Feel free to contact me to discuss how I can be of further assistance to you. Should you need additional information or have additional questions please feel free to send me a question personally.

NOTICE: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) We have not established an attorney-client relationship and none shall be established absent a separate agreement; (2) my communications are based upon my analysis and opinions and based upon general legal principles which may differ from the law in your jurisdiction; (3) For specific legal advise you should obtain a legal opinion and representation from an attorney in good standing licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where valid jurisdiction exists for your legal issue; (4) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

they usually give me a shot to take care of the problem. is that even something that they would lookk for in dwi drug test

Expert:  loeblaw replied 6 years ago.
I don't know what kind of medication your doctor uses....you should ask him it's something that can possibly show up as a controlled substance, or could show up as a mask for a controlled substance.