How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56062
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I was rewarded a small claims court judgement in march and

Resolved Question:

Hi I was rewarded a small claims court judgement in march and the LLL/president i sued has until June 1st to pay 4035.00 and he has not paid yet Can I now ask for an order for periodic payments against the president of the company and can I go forward getting a wage execution. I do know where he works. He has sold assets to his company but has not given me any notice that his company is dissolved and no assets remain nor has he given me bankruptcy papers
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. If the case is not over, you could move to amend the complaint to add new claims. If resolved and over the court is not going to permit it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is a notice of judgement considered resolved even if no payment has been received? I dont understand why it would be considered new claim. Dont I have the legal right to pursue an execution?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
You can pursue it and enforce it as against the judgment defendant.
INFOLAWYER and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you