Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

Hi I was rewarded a small claims court judgement in march and

Hi I was rewarded a small claims court judgement in march and the LLL/president i sued has until June 1st to pay 4035.00 and he has not paid yet Can I now ask for an order for periodic payments against the president of the company and can I go forward getting a wage execution. I do know where he works. He has sold assets to his company but has not given me any notice that his company is dissolved and no assets remain nor has he given me bankruptcy papers
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. If the case is not over, you could move to amend the complaint to add new claims. If resolved and over the court is not going to permit it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is a notice of judgement considered resolved even if no payment has been received? I dont understand why it would be considered new claim. Dont I have the legal right to pursue an execution?
You can pursue it and enforce it as against the judgment defendant.