lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney
15417118

I need the form for filing Motion of Discovery in SC

replied 6 years ago.
Are you asking about in a divorce or what?
Customer reply replied 6 years ago.
Drugs was assumed to be the property of a person without them being there. In what manner did the police get thier information? How did the decision to file charges without the person in the house?
Customer reply replied 6 years ago.
As soon as the person arrived the police made him come into the house then arrested him? I want to know the Form used in discovery of the information to lead them to accuse him?
lwpat, Attorney replied 6 years ago.
You cannot request discovery. Only that person or their attorney can request a copy of the discovery from the prosecutor.
Customer reply replied 6 years ago.
I need a format for the person to ask the prosecutor for the information above
lwpat, Attorney replied 6 years ago.
Here is the South Carolina Rules of Criminal Procedure regarding discovery. All he needs to do is to write the prosecutor a letter requesting Items 1 A, B, C, and D. It does not have to be in any specific format but it needs to include the warrant numbers.

http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/courtReg/displayRule.cfm?ruleID=5.0&subRuleID=&ruleType=CRM