Steinlaw, Attorney
Experience:  8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney

I own a property in Florida with my mother and my sister as

I own a property in Florida with my mother and my sister as "Joint ownership with rights of survivorship". My mother and I would like to sell the property; the third owner my sister refuses to sell and will not sign any paperwork. Is it possible for 2 of the owners on the deed to force the third person to sell?
I am sorry you are going through this.

You can go to court to get an order to force the 3rd owner to sell. It is time consuming and complicated. But a real estate attorney can do the paperwork for you. Make sure you have some idea of the value of the property and what each owner will be getting out of the sale of the property.

Good luck!