Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

should i sew the city of tucson for accident caused by the

should i sew the city of tucson for accident caused by the traffic cameras in order to not go thru yellow light and getting rear ended @ 40 miles an hour @22nd and wilmot

Good Evening,

Thank you for your question

I do not believe that you would win if you sued because the law states that every motorist driving a behind the wheel must have complete control of that vehicle and must drive at a speed at which the motorist is able to stop. If you stopped , but the motorist behind you was not able to stop, it's the fault of the motorist behind you who did not have complete control of his vehicle, not the fault of the city.

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

Your question will not close and when you press "ACCEPT" you may ask follow up questions, if you want

That is the only way I get paid

Positive Feedback and BONUS are not required but they are a nice way to show you appreciate the expert's time and effort

If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask for me by typing your name at the beginning of your question

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!