legaleagle, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Attorney-Business degree from The University of Texas

my wife applied to get a restraining order complainig im abusing

my wife applied to get a restraining order complainig im abusing her, she said it was denied and she didnt tell me why i got an appoinment 5-14XXXXXwhat haappen
If you have a hearing set for May 14th you need to appear to show why the order should be vacated by showing that you are not a threat to her and that you have no history of any violence or abuse.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how can i show i m no threat to the judge. i have no history of any violence. She only says she receives telephone calls from my lovers. im not sure if somebody is calling her or shes just inventing or is just her imagination. Ive told her bring them over to the judge and prove me everything you say help me please im desperate!
You need to read the petition she filed and be prepared to show that her allegations are false. It may just be your word against hers but you can also bring family or friends as witnesses to help you show that she has no grounds to have the order granted.