legaleagle, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Attorney-Business degree from The University of Texas

i live with my soon to not be fiance and she let her brother

Customer Question

i live with my soon to not be fiance and she let her brother borrow and crash our car today we been fighting and ive ignored her since the afternoon and its nighttime she invited over a young couple age 16 and i over heard her share her bra size i became angry and txted her letting her know its disguesting and to have them leave shes babysitting two children at the time also she came in the room trying to argue with me i sat up and told her to go back to the front room im not going to argue with her if she wants to argue she needs to have those kids leave cause they dont need to see our problems and be in the middle of it she told me i can pack my shit and leave. im not leaving i pay for everything rent food bills clothing she has family and friends here i dont im from another state if i call the cops can i get her kicked out or if i call are they going to tell me to leave since she is taking care of kids
Expert:  legaleagle replied 6 years ago.
Since it is both of your's residence the police will not make either one of you leave. You can give her 30 days notice that you are evicting her and go through that process to get her out legally.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
but she does not pay rent that still considers her a resident ?
Yes. If it is her home where she lives, then it is her residence even if she does not pay rent.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
she's not fully giving me a helping answer on how i can reslove this problem just basic answer that is making me need to ask another question