Cedric
Cedric, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.
14986957

two days ago i had epidural injections.when i got home that

Customer Question

two days ago i had epidural injections.when i got home that evening,i was to take a shower before bed.i noticed a bandage on my left side, i found this curious,since the injections were suppose to be on my right side.the next morning i called the drs office,spoke to a nurse explained my concern.she told me she would tell the dr,and he would call me back.this was in the am, the dr. called me back in the evening.he was very,very, contrite and almost was in tears.right away he told me he made a terrible mistake.he told me he did fifty five hundred of these procedures and never did this happen.he told me if i wanted he would contact the florida health authorities. althogh i do not think he meant it.he said mistakes were made right down the line.i have pain.
Expert:  Cedric replied 6 years ago.
You definitely have a cause of action against him for medical malpractice, and I would suggest 'shopping it' around to local attorneys to seeing what hey think.