Cedric, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.

I am convicted felon for drug possession. I have been in the

I am convicted felon for drug possession. I have been in the automobile industry since 1995 my last conviction was in 1994. I have been a manager for the past 11yrs.For Toyota,Nissan and other manufactures.I have been a Finance Director and a General Sales Manager in the course of my tender in the automobile industry.I would like to start my own lot but dont know if the state would approve me for my own licenses.Do to my past convictions.
Expert:  Cedric replied 6 years ago.
Your past convictions for drug possession shouldn't prevent you from obtaining a license to own your own car lot, considering such a considerable amount of time has passed, and that you have obviously turned your life around in the past 15 years.