Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

i was on a website and they claim i brought things on . i ask

i was on a website and they claim i brought things on . i ask them for a copy of what i brought and the refused to give me one what can i do
Hello and thank you for your question. Have they sued you?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no they claim i spent 300 dollars on a site aan adult site when i didnt and i asked them for a copy of wht theyu claimed i spent it on and they refused toi give me it . i said dont by law u have to give me it and they didnt answer me, then the manger canceled the refund that was coming my way
If you did not spend money there, why would you be entitled to a refund? did someone steal your credit card number?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
idk. all i know is i didnt go to that site and the manger in charge was very rude saying a I BROUGHT ADULT CHATS WHEN I DIDNT AND HE CANCELED THE REFUND I WAS IN PROCESSES OF GETTING
Consider then a complaint to the dept of consumer affairs, and if owed money, consider contesting the charge on your credit card on basis of fraud.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
dont they have to give me a copy of what i suppose to have brought
They have to provide it on demand and if do not your case is stronger.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so in ya oppinon what should i do
As i said, complain to your credit card, and to the dept of consumer affairs, and then if needed, sue in small claims court.