JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.

Ive been paying Blue Hippo Computers weekly for almost a year.

I've been paying Blue Hippo Computers weekly for almost a year. I called two phone numbers on the contract and both have been discontinued. Where do I begin? Shall I put a stop on my payments?
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Can you please clarify what it is that you are trying to achieve?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I signed up for Bue Hippo to send me a Dell computer, printer and later, a flatscreen TV. I wanted to contact them in order to find out how far along I am with getting the flatscreen TV. The two numbers on the agreement have been discontinued. I'm left with no way to contact them and I'm scared because they continue to take money out of my account weekly. Should I discontinue my agreement to withdraw the money? Do I seek a lawyer to sue them? Is there any way to get in touch with them? I read online that I overpaid if I went through Blue Hippo. That's my mistake. But I don't want to continue paying on something that is paid for, technically, with the promise of something I'm not guaranteed to receive. Kay

What is your method of payment? Credit card?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No credit card. Automatic withdrawal from my personal account. I have in front of me the DELL Customer Fulfillment Services with the order number and for :Customer Service it has the 800 phone number(NNN) NNN-NNNN It's been discontinued.

Blue Hippo is not a reputable company. As you can see, they've had problems with the FTC:

You should consider stopping future payments.

You can file a complaint with the FTC here:

Good luck and best wishes for better days ahead. I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
One more thing---is it worth the effort to try to regain lost money?
If you can reach them, yes. Otherwise, trying to obtain the assistance of the FTC will probably be your only hope.