Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

We recieved notice of restricted access- ccp 1161.2 by mail

Customer Question

We recieved notice of restricted access- ccp 1161.2 by mail it was sent april 7, 2010 and my father recieved the summon today april 11, 2010 because we were not home. When does the 5 days to respond start?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening,

The time begins to run when your father received service of the summons; he would have to file a responsive pleading not later than April 16, 2010

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

Positive Feedback and BONUS are not required but they are a nice way to show you appreciate the expert's time and effort

If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask for me by typing your name at the beginning of your question

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

Disclaimer: No attorney-client relationship results from this communication; the Expert answering your question is a U.S. Attorney and is not certified in the laws of other countries; the laws of the U.S. may differ substantially with those of other countries and customer is encouraged to seek local counsel to determine and protect their rights under local law