Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

i live and am employed in NJ. Sub mitted wc claim for muscle

i live and am employed in NJ. Sub mitted wc claim for muscle spasms occurring from my work cubicle not being ergonomically correct. I had been asking for two months two have ergonomic evaluation per my neurologist as I suffer from migraines and occipital neuralia. wc claim was denied and they told my dr the wc dr evaluation is only available by subpoena after my dr furnished all my medical records to them Is that normal?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
What can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

my corporate office is in Voorhees NJ, local office where I work is Hillsboroug NJ somerset County. Is that normal .. that they will not release the findings from one dr to the other even though I released my records to them? and to answer "we only give out records per a subpoena"? I never heard of such a thing; even the company health and safety person said it was news to him. Makes me suspicious because i had been requestion the ergonomic evaluation of my boss for a few months per my Dr as an accomodation for my medical condition ( acknowledged by the ADA 1/1/09) but my boss never did anything about it. I requested it verbally three times and in writing 2 or 3 times as well as on FMLA paperwork. Ican lay my private records out ther and they will not share the other dr's findings with my dr? sounds insane!!!

You are seeking your own health records?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am seeking the report from workers comp dr since the company says my claim was denied due to lack of "objective" opinion. I know what my own dr's records say; I thought I would be entilted to a copy of the workers comp dr's findings - it is my body he examined. He is the company choice of doctor, not mine. Is tht not objective? Is that true? In NJ I can only get that copy by subpoena?
If not provided on request, you would need a lawyer to do so and then consider by subpoena.