Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I live in florida and my wife had restrain order on me not

I live in florida and my wife had restrain order on me not to come near her or the child , on the date of the court she didnt show up and the restrain order was dismissed but she took my child and the furnture and moved away how can I get my daughter back , she went with her mother that lives with aboy friend and just commited a suicide drinking antifreez she was alcoholic
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
Did she file for divorce or just for the restraining order? Where did she move to and how long ago?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she didnt file for divorce , she file for restraining order , full custody and child suport and she went in her mother house in TN on Sunday the 29th of March,
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
Just a couple of days ago?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes I went to court to file for custody they said I cant we dont have pending divorce case , I am not planing divorce
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
You may have to consider filing for divorce so you can get custody and visitation orders in place. You don't have to actually go through with it. You should consider doing it before she moves away and you can't find her.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how long after I file for the divorce should I file for the custody?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
At the same time. Ask for temporary orders giving you whatever you want.